Search results

1. larry702

I need help identifying shower valve and/or locating a replacement cartridge

thanks for your reply. i saw that one on your website. i am guessing its a universal rough-in because it has 8 screw holes and looks like it will accept the cartridge you show elsewhere, pp#900-0220 and my original 6 hole cartridge. i tried pp#900-0220 on mine and it worked. only 4 screws to...
  2. larry702

I need help identifying shower valve and/or locating a replacement cartridge

rectangular trim piece says flowmatic. handle has a crown on it like a price pfister logo i found from the 1960's. i looked at a price pfister replacement (#900-0220) that is almost identical to the original but it has different hole patterns to it for both the screws and the water flow. i...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks