Search results

1. B

need some advice on pipe size (soon)

So, let me get this straight in my head. In a loop system do you run your feed line to the farthest point in your system, dropping lines for individual fixtures, then run it back to the closest point.......again installing drops for fixtures, and then T the whole thing back in on itself near the...
  2. B

the in feed line comes into the house right alongside the water heater, NE corner of house. The guest bath, is directly across from it,the kitchen is adjacent to the west wall of the bath(sharing a wet wall) The master bath is on the north west/west wall, and is the farthest point from the...
  3. B

you wrote: If you want to do an outstanding job, you could take this opportunity to run a 3/4 line to the mechanical room, create a header loop with the 3/4 then branch each fixture off from there with an isolating valve and 1/2" to supply them (don't forget to label them!) - this would balance...
  4. B

I am in process of a total replumb job ( hurricane rebuild) . I am coming into the house with a 3/4 feed line, question is, once I start making runs,should I continue the 3/4" cpvc, and use 1/2" droplines to fixtures, or just use 1/2" for the wholeworks?? Look forward to hearing from ya's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks