Search results

1. 32pdx

Enamel quality on new vs old cast iron bathtubs

The subject actually came when we were talking about a tub for an entirely different room- I was as asking about Zuma and Toto soaking tubs. The Totos are cast iron and are actually more expensive than the Zumas, but she recommend the Less expensive Zuma over the Toto. I was in a different...
  2. 32pdx

Durability of Zuma tubs

Does anyone have any long-term experience with Zuma tubs? We'd like to install one in our new bathroom (family of 4). I've had a Zuma tub before, but moved one year after installing it. How well do they hold up after 10-20 years?
  3. 32pdx

Enamel quality on new vs old cast iron bathtubs

My husband and I are building a new house, and are in the middle of deciding on tubs, sinks, etc. for the bathrooms. I was set on a Kohler Villager tub for the basement bathroom (will be used daily off and on as we will have student interns staying with us for 3-6 months each year) I'm thinking...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks