Search results

1. kimotee

Sloan Flushmate Cartridge Install Tips

Plumber rates in Hawaii Last time I used a plumber on the job for rough-in, it was $1200 for a day, and I did all the prep work, including set up of work stand, framing cuts, and soldering pipe joints except for wet connections. The code is very restrictive here, and technically a homeowner...
  2. kimotee

Sloan Flushmate Cartridge Install Tips

Just completed a multi-day saga of installing a new Flushmate Cartridge Kit, and thought I'd pass along a couple of lessons learned. In a perfect world, without hard water, soft water, age, heat, algae, etc, it's a ten minute job. In a 15 year old toilet, it takes just a little longer. In our...
  3. kimotee

Hole in granite counter top ???

Drill Hole in Granite Top Barret diamond tip core drill is the right tool for the job. Barret has a drill guide and water feed system available. http://www.tilebit.com/millennium.html Given the standard granite top thickness and difficulty, a standard tile bit simply will not work. I did a...
  4. kimotee

Kitchen sink/counter top replacement

Silestone Countertop We recently did a Silestone counter installation of approximately 25 linear feet with specialty cutouts for a corner sink and 36" cooktop. Edge treatment was a 180 degree bullnose and we used a 4" backsplash. The complete installation cost was just under $8400 near...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks