Search results

1. mmarkallm

Water test kits and general testing

I have read several posts recommending the Hach 5B test kit for hardness. There is a comment suggesting the Hanna test kit is as good for half the price. Any thoughts? Also, I am looking for ways to test for post water softener sodium amount and other general water quality. Any recommendations...
  2. mmarkallm

Guide to take head off of Kenmore Ultrasoft 275?

I meant to ask how to take out the resin tube without taking off or dismantling the head, if that is possible. Thanks for the response.
  3. mmarkallm

Guide to take head off of Kenmore Ultrasoft 275?

Is there a guide for taking off the head to get to the resin tank? I have searched and not found any useful information yet. I have the manual, but it does not say how to take the head off, or maybe I have missed something. I want to take the head off and possibly replace the resin?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks