Search results

1. bertamax

seeking kitchen faucet advice: are "pulldowns" OK?

I understand and appreciate you mentioning it. I've heard to be aware about the spray switching but I'm not sure it will matter to me; I'll think about it more. Then there's the ones with magnets in the head so it reseats properly. I'm bad with so many new things to consider. :eek: I'll be...
  2. bertamax

Thanks. I didn't know they've been around so long. I hadn't looked at kitchen faucets for at least 8 yrs and now they seem to be everywhere. I see where the pullouts can have the metal hose, similar to supply lines. If I go with a pulldown I'll just have to contact the mfg. to ask what the...
  3. bertamax

My search for a kitchen faucet replacement introduced me to the pulldown variety which seemed very nice indeed. But then I get to thinking about the hose part and whether or not I want all the water I consume delivered that way. We have metal supply lines and I started wondering about what the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks