Search results

1. mjwalfredo

Just moved in, water pressure drops to zero and takes a long time to build up

Well it has been a long time coming but I got the problem figured out. I just thought I would share the solution because I thought it was rather funny. At the very beginning of this problem, my roommate said that ants had shorted out the connection to his pump at a previous residence but...
  2. mjwalfredo

Thanks for the reply Bob. I definitly agree that we need to run a test on the pump. I guess we could just pump the water out for a minute and and see how many gallons/minute it is providing... I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by "pulling down" down though. Could someone...
  3. mjwalfredo

Well, after a couple of weeks of using the water, it seems that it doesn't completely cut out anymore, glad we got that fixed. We still don't feel like we have adequate water pressure, especially for using a fixture when someone is taking a shower. My roommate talked to his buddy's dad who...
  4. mjwalfredo

Thanks for the reply Bob. I figured that the pump/well is going to have to be worked on, I was hoping someone would tell me differently though. Are there any tricks for the pressure tank and switch to ensure that we have running water most of the time until we can have the well/pump worked...
  5. mjwalfredo

Hi All, have been reading and searching and decided to join this morning, looks like a great forum. I am having a problem with my water pressure running out completely and taking a long time to build up again. I just bought a house with a well and some type of pump that must be submersible...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks