Search results

1. J

Swap Sears shallow well pump for new one, questions

I use 1hp pumps. I pump from a storage tank pumping 3000 to 5000 gallons a day so I really use them. I had an experience with cast iron pumps. Problem was a plastic impeller.
  2. J

Maybe it's my 115 to 120 degree weather that takes out the pump motors. What really is a good pump for a booster?
  3. J

I replaced the motor twice on the stainless one. Two GE's which were under warranty and then an A. O. Smith which gave the best performance. I only use the pumps as boosters anyway.
  4. J

Pulling a submersible pump

abikerboy Static water level is the level of water in the well with no pumping. Dynamic water level is the level of water in the well after a certain lenght of time in pumping. This can change depending on the capacity of the well and pump. Just replaced a 20 year old Goulds pump with a...
  5. J

Speedbump It is cheaper for me to buy Hydroglass pumps. Brought a stainless steel Grundfos which lasted 12 years. Venturi broke and can't get parts. That pump cost more than twice the Hydroglass. Had trouble at first with cracking until I added a check valve at the output to elimate back...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks