Search results

1. Medscript

Setting up a Fleck 5600 Econominder Meter

So I was putting everything together and I guess I did not put the top basket on well enough...it snapped off and dropped to the bottom. I used some fishing line and hook to pull it back out without messing everything else up. I am now just waiting for the falcon connectors to come in and do...
  2. Medscript

I apologize, I did not use the correct terminology. This is a demand driven fleck not the day driven model. You would cut the gallons so for us one day safety factor would represent 150 gallons.
  3. Medscript

So basically set the softener for 7.5 lbs of salt every 1500 gals of water? There are 3 people so it should be 3*50*21=3150 grains per day 25000/3150 = 7.9 days rounded to 6 for safety margin 6 days at 150 GPD = 900 Gal per regen Do I still use 7.5 lbs of salt? Why 7.5 lbs of salt when we did...
  4. Medscript

Yes, I tried using the sizing chart but I thought I was missing information because it said I needed to call him but I thought he retired after Clack stopped online sales. This is what I got: 3 people*50 GPD per person* Hardness of 21=3150 grains of softening per day. And it's at this point...
  5. Medscript

I've read through the service manual and the owners manual as well as almost every youtube video I could the past few days. And yes I am concerned that it may be too small or at least not as efficient as it could be.
  6. Medscript

It sat in my friend's garage for a year unused. The resin is still in bags. It came with a Fleck 5600 Econominder Meter. Also yes, I did mean to say that it would remain unsoftened. It was not exactly what I was looking for but he gave it to me for only $100 so I jumped on it hoping it would fit...
  7. Medscript

Hello, I recently purchased a 1 year-old 1.25 cubic ft resin tank with 10% crosslink from a friend. I have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house that includes a garden tub for 2 adults and 1 child. Our hose bibs, fridge water line and cold water outlet for the kitchen sink are separate from the rest of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks