Search results

1. Plumber's granddaughter

Shower valve hole too small to allow replacement...how to enlarge?

Thanks to all of you for your suggestions. Drilling small holes around the opening then snapping them out with pliers did work. Afterwards I used a Dremel with a coarse band to smooth the edges and it worked wonders...I actually think it might have done the trick alone. The job is...
  2. Plumber's granddaughter

Thank you @Reach4 and @Terry Love for your quick replies. They are appreciated! I will do my best to get the hole enlarged and the valve replaced so that the dripping stops.
  3. Plumber's granddaughter

I am in the midst of changing out our Kohler mixer pressure balance kit (regulator & cap Kohler kit #GP76851) but apparently the original pieces were put in place from behind. How do I safely enlarge the opening in the fiberglass surround to allow for replacement from the front? A hole saw...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks