Search results

1. I

Croton insulation...

Does anybody know what "croton insulation" is?
  2. I

Low flow urinal from American Standard and dual flush valve from Sloan.

My company in CM on this project and I was asked to do some research. Plumbing forum is the best source of all information. I would never recommend waterless urinals, especially on this scale projects(plus not sure if they are approved in NY). Low water consumption battery operated fixture has...
  3. I

Low flow urinal from American Standard and dual flush valve from Sloan.

I am looking for your opinion about Insbrook Urinal by American Standard and UpperCut dual flush valve by Sloan. Does anybody has positive or negative experience with these fixtures. They are supposed to be install in a high-end 42-story office building but if you have any negative opinion...
  4. I

P-trap Approved In Nyc

For last several days I have been looking for [B]NICE LOOKING P-TRAP FOR HIGH-END CONDOMINIUMS [B]that are legal in New York City. I received some contradicted opinions and finally I got NYC Code compliant P-Trap that looks very simple (nothing really special). If anybody is familiar with this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks