Search results

1. gadan

sprinklers problem

Before making any change and removing some rotors from my zones, I would like to know if is possible to install something outside my sta-rite pump to improve PSI. I heard that some companies install a pump booster. Does anybody know about this pump booster? Is it worth to do it? I appreciate...
  2. gadan

sprinklers problem

Thanks Rick for your excellent response. We use this well just for irrigation. There is a gauge in the pump showing 50 PSI, when pump is on PSI goes up to 60. I will check the website for the sta-rite pump and see how to increase the pressure and remove some rotors as you recommended. Thanks...
  3. gadan

sprinklers problem

Thanks for your replies. My well is 84 feet deep. Rainbird design recommended 3/4 sch A pvc pipes and that's what I installed. I reduced some of the nozzles from 1.5 GPM to 1.0 and still have the same issue. Went from 7 gpm to 6 gpm in one of the zones and the problem remains the same. Sometimes...
  4. gadan

sprinklers problem

I would like to clarify that the problem is not the timer. If I completely bypass the valva and the timer and connect all the zones to the main valve, I still have to open it twice in order to get the sprinklers up. Also, once they are up, they remain up all the time w/o any problem. Thanks again!
  5. gadan

sprinklers problem

I installed new spriklers in my yard using a design from rainbird.com. My well produces 9 GPM with 50 PSI. I followed instructions from rainbird design, replaced the nozzles according to instructions and created 4 zones with 5 to 6 sprinklers each. None of the zones have more than 7 GPM. When I...
  6. gadan

What size air compressor is necessary?

Sprinklers won't come up properly :mad:I installed new sprinklers in my yard using a design from rainbird.com. My well produces 9 GPM with 50 PSI. I followed instructions from rainbird design, replaced the nozzles according to instructions and created 4 zones with 5 to 6 sprinklers each. None...
  7. gadan

Polybutylene problem

my house was built in 1988 and has Polybutylene pipes. About 2 years ago I had a leak in one of the w.heater lines, and replaced it with pvc (just that affected area). I had another leak last year in the other w.heater line (hot water) and replaced too. A neighbor last year was able to replaced...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks