Search results

1. Summer887

Shower Drain Question: Ripping out old shower on concrete foundation and putting in new

Thank you so much for the advice. I had not considered the tile appearance with that offset drain location. Do you have a membrane system that you'd recommend? Or a particular drain you think I should consider? Thanks again! :)
  2. Summer887

Shower Drain Question: Ripping out old shower on concrete foundation and putting in new

Oops, I believe I am supposed to put my location. I'm located in the Seattle area.
  3. Summer887

Hi, I've been working on remodeling my bathroom and this will be my first attempt at building a mortar shower pan. I'm a handy gal and have torn down popcorn ceilings, laid tile, hung drywall, done laminate flooring, etc. But, my skill level in this area is absolutely nill, so I'm seeking some...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks