Search results

1. wallzzzy

Shower pan question

Thanks, that extension is attached to the p-trap. I can't find my channel locks to try and get it off though. Hoping I don't have to go further down and cut anything. Thanks for your help.
  2. wallzzzy

Shower pan question

I used to have a really nice walk in shower in my master. Too bad the floor sloped a bit the opposite way of the drain, which also happened to stick up over the tile a bit. So now it's bare walls and concrete floor. Pretty sure there was a bathtub originally as the drain is pretty close to the...
  3. wallzzzy

Water in pipes

I've got almost all fixtures open. The tube is pretty small so it's draining slow. Tempted to try the bread trick... I'll try the toilets as well. Thanks for your help.
  4. wallzzzy

Water in pipes

New guy here. Remodeling shower, and I have the main water supply off, and no water coming out of any fixtures. I cut my old diverter out and am going all new the rest of the way up. Problem is, I can't sweat a new fitting on the cold water pipe, due to water in the pipe. I tried sucking the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks