Search results

1. ttuan

Cracked flange on concrete

Thanks for the responses. I haven't been able to take out any of the old screws in the flange, so I wouldn't be able to use those screw holes for the repair ring. I bought a stainless steel one that has 6 holes, some of which line up with the existing flange holes - do I need to screw in all 6...
  2. ttuan

The second point - bulk of flange is flush to floor but damaged area is raised up. I haven't been able to push down on it to flatten at all, which is why I was worried if I put in a ring the ring will not be flat either.
  3. ttuan

I live in a condo high rise with concrete floors and about 3 days ago the toilet started to wobble when sat on. I looked more closely after flushing and the toilet was sealed all around with caulk, but the caulking was a little damp in one small spot. I've been looking for an excuse to replace...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks