Search results

1. C

new bathroom

venting new plumbing So can I run a 3 inch line to my toilet{ the farthest from the waste pipe} with the proper pitch, drop a 1 and a half line in from the sink , and then come over from the tub with a 2 ihch line ? Where in this order would the vent come in?Is the vent to prevent gurgling or...
  2. C

new bathroom

layout Thanks for the rep;y. The sink is next to the toilet on one wall. The tub ,a clawfoot is opposite them on the opposite wall. Can you give me a basic layout that I can somewhat follow?
  3. C

new bathroom

am putting a bathroom in my garage. It is above the garage, on the second floor. How far from the toilet can the vent be? Do all the fixtures need to be vented? There is a sink a tub and a toilet.Is one vent downhill from the toilet eenough?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks