Search results

1. bmcny

Dryer vent code question

I have a dryer on the first floor which vents directly into the basement via a flexible 4" dia, 4' long transition duct, from there it is 12' to the exterior wall with 2' long, 4" dia solid sections connected with duct tape, where a 90^ elbow connects to another flexible transition duct for...
  2. bmcny

TOTO won't fit

I have the same problem w/Kohler... I have to use a Kohler toilet to match up with a new Kohler bathtub (color) but I can't seem to find a one piece Kohler toilet that will fit because of the baseboard heater (3" wide, 8" high). The only one that seems to have enough clearance is the Kathryn...
  3. bmcny

Where can I find a 1960's Standard Toilet, blue/gray and pink

I might have one... I'm planning on gutting my 1958ish bathroom in Jan and will be removing a one-piece American Standard toilet, 5' cast iron tub and drop in cast iron sink - all blue/grey as you seek. The sink has an 8" spread for the faucets. The toilet is stamped 1957 and is in excellent...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks