Search results

1. ffmurray

Street Elbows

its called a male 90 (at least around here). they are very expensive compared to a close nipple and a street 90. Never seen one used, just on display in a supply house.
  2. ffmurray

Lake water pump

I agree, you need a pressure tank in the system, I recomend putting one in no matter what you want to to with it. When you buy it you have to make sure that the pressure in the tank is 2psi lower than the bottom set pressure dof your switch, assuming you have a 30-50 pressure switch you need to...
  3. ffmurray

Incessant Drain Leaking! Please Help!

Its a little hard to tell you wish the problem might be without knowing exactly what drain you are installing and how it looks. The only thing I noticed that might me missing in your steps is the tightening of the but that is below the big rubber washer. Generally on the plastic lav drains...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks