Search results

1. sdb

Need the best nonclogging toilet available.

Thanks, I will look at both of those! I will not replace all 5 at once, but put one "good" one in and see how it handles the mini-basketballs and foot long pipe smashers first!
  2. sdb

Thanks for the replies...I read terryloves reviews of various toilets and think that the TOTO Ultramax II, MS604114CEFG would be ideal for me. When I read the reviews online, I see most all were positive. I am MOST concerned about it clogging. I have two family members that routinely clog...
  3. sdb

Housr built in the mid 1990's...toilets always have been terrible. 5 toilets, the one that gets the most use clogs the most (go figure). I have been doing some research and came across this forum. I am needing the following: white tall ("comfort height") elongated not round highest...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks