Search results

1. TangledHeart

Leaking Sterling 3-handle Shower Tub faucet

Well, to be quite honest, I caved under pressure to avoid humility when going with the choice the employee made. I was with an ex that believes women have no place repairing anything, much less the ability to know which is the proper replacement part. He was starting to make a scene when I...
  2. TangledHeart

I didn't run around town, I let my fingers do the running....I use the internet. No, calling a plumber is the last resort. I have had nothing but horrible luck as of late with 'professional plumbers'. As I stated, a new faucet would necessitate cutting the wall, hence the tile, and I am not in a...
  3. TangledHeart

I have a 3 handle shower tub faucet that has leaked for years. I replaced the stems last year, but recently learned that the ones hardware store gave me to use were the wrong ones. I brought in the original, and being a novice, I was under the impression the associates working there had the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks