Search results

1. Lee Jones

Mystery Pipes and adding a hose bib

Sorry, the smile face at the end of the statement was meant to imply it was all in good fun, guess it wasn't read that way. As JustA said, us noobs are trying to figure this stuff out and like to know the why's so that we can do it on our own in the future. I do appreciate the help, and know I...
  2. Lee Jones

Hmmm...but any logic to the dislike? Unskilled DIYers like cpvc because its easier to cut and glue. Gonna have to try a little harder to convince me :)
  3. Lee Jones

Why copper vs cpvc? I am going to be running a total of about 30' to get from here to the exits points, and copper is ~ $13/ 10' and CPVC is $4 / 10'. It wouldn't be that expensive, but I'm curious before I drop the extra bones.
  4. Lee Jones

Hi folks! I am in the planning phase of moving and adding some hose bibs. To do this, I would like to plumb into a coldwater line in the crawl space, then feed them water outside via holes drilled in the foundation. First question, am I better with PVC or CPVC? I live in the Pacific NW, so we...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks