Search results

1. Brad Boyes

Moen Stop Tube Question

Ahh. Thanks. I will try that
  2. Brad Boyes

Moen Stop Tube Question

If i lift the clip up the tongue will be too high to fit in the channel on the tube. We are talking maybe a 1/32" of an inch too tall on the tongue of the clip with it pushed down. Am i doing something wrong?
  3. Brad Boyes

Tub Drain Doesn't Line Up with Tub

I can make it work. I was worried about stressing the drain. Thanks for your help
  4. Brad Boyes

Tub Drain Doesn't Line Up with Tub

Maybe I am paranoid but better safe than sorry. I installed a new PVC drain before installing my tub. The problem is, when I look down the drain hole in the tub, the drain is about 1/2" off center from the tub drain. I haven't tried installing the chrome ring yet. Do I need to take the cement...
  5. Brad Boyes

Moen Stop Tube Question

I am installing a Moen Valve (not sure if it is posi or moentrol). I am trying to get the valve mounted so the handle doesn`t stick out too far. I tried to put the Stop Tube on but it will only slide on about 1/8" before it gets to the clip that holds the cartridge in. There is a channel on top...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks