Search results

1. sammyb71

HELP with Sand Point

OK update...dug down and rejoined suction pipe. I can slowly fill the suction pipe to the top with city water but it drops down fast when I stop filling... I have a water faucet tap attached to the top of my suction pipe. When I supplement the suction side with town water, my pump will pump...
  2. sammyb71

HELP with Sand Point

"Well"...(sorry) I figured it out...It seems that I snapped my suction pipe off at a coupling...Good news, it's 4 feet down...I dug down to it and will manually rethread tomorrow...I have no idea how I managed to do this though, I was using a 14" pipe wrench and was being cautious as I have...
  3. sammyb71

HELP with Sand Point

Thanks for the reply... I tightened really well all the way down and used ample pipe sealant...Do you think I need to develop the well with air or make a bailer? Sam
  4. sammyb71

HELP with Sand Point

OK...here's the history...I put an 1 1/4" sand point in 7 years ago...it ran fine until this year. I suddenly had no capacity for my sprinklers. When I ran a garden hose down it, the well just takes the city water and it never comes up to the top of the pipe. It would show 6 feet of water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks