Search results

1. Rob2

How to vent first floor toilet? Which waste line run is best?

You are correct, but a long sweep 90 would snake easier than a regular 90.
  2. Rob2

So are you saying that I can not place the vent at POINT A. If so, what is the reason? When you said "As far as your toilet is concerned ALL options are equal" does your comment mean that they will all drain the solids equally well? If so, does it mean that I will not need a clean out on the 90...
  3. Rob2

Attached is a simpler diagram. To diminish the crowded and busy previous diagrams, I have attached another diagram with view perpendicular to Point 3 to Point 4 which shows my first question a little better. In this diagram I have attached the first floor toilet vent at Point B which will allow...
  4. Rob2

First question. Can I install a vent in the form of 4x2x4 Sani Tee or Wye rolled above centerline on the horizontal portion below the first floor directly behind the 4x4x4 Combo Tee Wye with the first floor toilet feeding into this Combo, or does the vent have to be installed directly in front...
  5. Rob2

How to vent 1st Flr Toilet? Which Toilet Waste Run is the Best Option?

First question. Can I install a vent in the form of 4x2x4 Sani Tee or Wye rolled above centerline on the horizontal portion below the first floor directly behind the 4x4x4 Combo Tee Wye with the first floor toilet feeding into this Combo, or does the vent have to be installed directly in front...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks