Search results

1. Badsha

Clack WS1 Maintenance - SoCal - Need Local Company

Hello, For reference I have a Clack WS1 and Carbon Tank. Please see below. Does anyone know of any local companies in the Southbay (Torrance, Redondo Beach, Gardena area) who can troubleshoot/diagnose water softener issues? It's been 5 years since the water softener and carbon filter system...
  2. Badsha

Clack WS1 Carbon Filter System - Backwash Frequency

I have a whole house Carbon filter with a 1.5 Cubic Foot Clack WS1 valve, which backwashes every 14 days. Can I have it backwash every month instead? Thank you. City Water Grains of hardness - 16-17 grains per gallon (gpg) pH - 6.5 Iron - no detectable levels Chlorine - NA, water company...
  3. Badsha

Water Softener + Carbon Filter while on vacation

Hello, I am leaving on vacation for two weeks. Should I shut off the carbon filter and water softener? Is there any issue If i let both on their normal cycles while away? My carbon filter regenerates every two weeks, should I set it to one month? I am on municipal water in a city. Thank you.
  4. Badsha

In Line Water Softener + Deinoizer System

I was wondering if there is a water softening system and deinoizer available that I can just attach to an external raw water bib and use it to wash my cars, house, concrete? I already have carbon filter + water softener for the house. There was already a water bib/spout that would have already...
  5. Badsha

Water Company Flushing Water Mains

My Water Company will be flushing the water mains in my neighborhood. Do I need to worry about anything if I have a Carbon Tank and Water Softener? Worried about the sediment and iron in the water going through my carbon tank and softener. http://www.gswater.com/flushing-southwest/...
  6. Badsha

Clack WS1 Water Softener Issues

Hello, I have a Clack WS1 and Carbon Tank. I noticed that the water has been different for the past few days, not soft, more spotting. I tested with a Hach 5b kit and found 20GPG from the tap. I checked the Clack WS1 valve meter and time was correct and the Carbon tank valve meter time was...
  7. Badsha

Water Softener + Whole House Carbon Filter - Help with Proper System Selection

Hello, I decided to put in a whole house carbon filter + water softener system for my home. I am putting it outside, next to my water heater. Plumbing loop has already been installed and outside house hose bibs have been plumbed for raw water only. I also measured GPM from my tub and filled a 5...
  8. Badsha

Water Softener - Help with Proper System Selection

Hello, I decided to put in a whole house carbon filter + water softener system for my home. I am putting it outside, next to my water heater. Plumbing loop has already been installed and outside house hose bibs have been plumbed for raw water only. I also measured GPM from my tub and filled a 5...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks