Search results

1. 9

Two shower head installation question

Thank you! Great site. glad I found you guys. On an unrelated note, I miss the Pacific Northwest. Originally an Oregon boy, stuck in this hellhole they call Georgia. Have a great weekend.
  2. 9

Ok. It's Fiday afternoon and I'm just not thinking straight. So just to be clear - I can "T" off the existing valve, run a new line to the new head, and with both cut offs open, I should see equal (or close to it) spray pressure, or I need the pressure balancing valve, and then make the two...
  3. 9

Thank you. One last "dumb" question. If I were to just "T" off the existing valve and just use the above mentioned cutoffs, would I be ok? This is a stand alone shower, no tub spout.
  4. 9

Yes. I would be putting shut off valves like these (http://showerbuddy.com/Zoe_Industries_Showroom/Shower_Head_Combinations/Shower_Hose_Showerhead_Accesso/Shower_Head_Shut_Off/shower_head_shut_off.html) on both heads to regulate the spray, but they will always be on for the most part. Just...
  5. 9

I am doing a DIY bathroom remodel, part of which involves an idea to install two basic shower heads on opposite sides of the shower stall. My father has a similar setup in a condo that was built 25-30 years ago. A single control handle on one side, two heads, and two shutoff valves on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks