Search results

1. W

First septic tank owner

Thank you all i have capped off the pipe. now time to wait and hope nothing else happens. Thank you for all the help
  2. W

First septic tank owner

Reach4 Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately the overhaul was only from the tank to the leach field. So this part was never inspected. I had no clue it was even there until i removed the bush. I do have what i believe is a vent stack on top of the roof as its inline with this up-caped 4 inch...
  3. W

First septic tank owner

Hello, I was looking for some help to track down a smell that i believe is from our septic system. I wanted to give a quick overview of the issues and what i have tracked down so far. We just bought this home 2 weeks ago. When we first bought the home we had the the septic system overhauled...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks