Search results

1. M

Low Cold Water Pressure in Entire House

After the hot/cold tee, what is the next fitting in the cold line is a ball valve that shuts off all the cold water in the house. All the valves seem to work smoothly. Piping is copper. There was crud at the toilet supply hoses but no where else. I suspect that is because they were not...
  2. M

More info Just attached a garden hose to the pressure tank fitting. Tons of pressure there.
  3. M

I returned from working out of town for about five weeks. First day, I had tons of water pressure, both cold and hot. I now have about one fifth or less as much cold water. Hot is unchanged and fine. All cold water fixtures in the house are affected. I have a well. Submersible pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks