Search results

1. S

Information on Distance between Pump Pressure Switch and Pressure Tank

If I am installing CSV then do I need a 44 Gallon Tank at the base. Can CSV alone solve my problem. I understand that I will not have any reserve water in case of no electricity. But assuming that 85 gallon at the house should suffice given Electricity goes out only 4 to 5 hours / 1 or 2...
  2. S

Below is the summary of your recommendation: - Install a 44 Gallon Tank near the Pressure switch and the well which is at the base - Maintain the existing 85 Gallon Tank at the house which is uphill - Install CSV before the lower tank
  3. S

It get colder below freezing a few days (4 to 5) a year. My pump run under a minute or so. (Not sure have not timed it). Running the wire from the well to the house will be challenging. So research has lead me to almost conclude that there has to be a pressure tank close to the pressure switch...
  4. S

Thank you of your reply. The power to the well is on a different meter. So I cannot put the pressure switch close to the house where my pressure tank is as there is no wiring running from the house to the well. Is it best to install another pressure tank close to the swtich near the well.
  5. S

Need help. I am new to the working of Well and Pump system. We moved into this house which has well system. The pump and the control valve is less than 2 years old. The setup is as below. My well and my house is 200 feet apart and my house is at an elevation difference with 100 ft higher...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks