Search results

1. twentw

Adapter for sink hookup

Thanks. What’s coming out of the wall is a threaded iron pipe. I think the faucet connection is 3/8, so I’m thinking maybe this is the correct shutoff:
  2. twentw

Adapter for sink hookup

Thanks. Would this work?
  3. twentw

Adapter for sink hookup

Installing a new sink and the hose attached to the faucet won’t screw onto the water supply. See the attached pics. They appear to be roughly the same size but the hose connector is not deep enough. Is there an adapter I can get to make this work?
  4. twentw

Kohler quick release hose

So I bought a new Kohler kitchen valve to replace my old leaky one. Unfortunately the hose that came with it has a quick release end that's supposed to attach to the faucet spout. I've looked everywhere including Kohler's site and can't find an adapter. The attached picture shows the quick...
  5. twentw

Dripping shower

I have an American Standard shower that's been dripping. I replaced the cartridge but it's still dripping. What else could be wrong?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks