Search results

1. Ramesh Moorthy

Toto CST744S with a leaky valve - help!

Thanks so much everyone! Replaced the fill valve with a 528T in a matter of 10 minutes and it has worked perfectly since. Really appreciate the help!
  2. Ramesh Moorthy

Thanks! Thanks so much Terry, jadnashua, and wjcandee! Very much appreciate the advice. Two more questions - 1. Several other threads recommend the 528T for the Totos vs. the 528MPK... I was in Lowe's and didn't buy it (I hadn't seen your posts yet, which is a bummer :<), but could go back...
  3. Ramesh Moorthy

Hi - tried searching for the problem that we are having, and want to make sure I replace the valve/system only if I need to. it appears to have a G Max valve (picture below) The water keeps filling, and overflows the white tube. If I lower the level of the water with the screw, it works the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks