Search results

1. Andre-Pierre Rossignol

Fixing old butched plumbing

The problem was mostly about not having a flow restrictor in the shower pannel and it having a showehead that was mostly plastic, but I've fixed that already. I was just trying to illustrate that the flow/pressure to all the fixtures in the house has always been excellent for the past 50 years...
  2. Andre-Pierre Rossignol

Buying much larger pex wouldn't help much afaik, supply to the house from municipal is 1/2 inches....I have no idea how this came to be, but it hasn't caused any problems since it's been built in regard to water pressure...in fact, I recently added a shower in the basement and the pressure over...
  3. Andre-Pierre Rossignol

I've joined a picture so ya'll can see what I'm talking about. I've inherited a house that was built in the 50s with a few expansions/additions in the late 60s/erly 70s. The plumbing is a mess. Water supply is all copper but is leaking in a few places due mostly to bad installations and butched...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks