Search results

1. Jesse Cutrer

Dealing with a catastrophe and need help with a PEX manifold

Sadly this is the third time something like this has happened and I don't think the fittings, pipes, or connection across the home are worth fixing anymore. I think it's time to convince my grandfather it's time for getting the home completely redone on the plumbing. I was hoping to prevent a...
  2. Jesse Cutrer

That is a bit of an issue as the only readable part of the pipe says made in Taiwan. My grandfather explain that it was made of vinyl with aluminum and vinyl inside of it. The house is 10 year old this year and we have had to replace connector in the guest bathroom and now this manifold burst...
  3. Jesse Cutrer

So to replace this I would need both 1 inch and 1/2 inch tubing, (1) 1/2 x 1 x 1 tee, (1) 1 inch tee, (3) 1/2 inch tees, (1) 1/2 inch elbow? Would there be anything else I would need?
  4. Jesse Cutrer

I know nothing of plumbing nor water systems and could really use some insight, advice, and suggestions. What I do know is this whole PEX manifold needs to be replaced. Plugging the original leak and turning the water back on has busted another portion of the manifold and that's all I got. So...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks