Search results

1. G

Too much for a DIY'er?

It does seem to be alot of work to change out the stack and all waste connections. By doing so I gain about 5 sq ft in the kitchen which is quite abit in a 9 x 13 room. None of the existing plumbing is within the walls except for the stack. The toilet on the second floor needs to be moved away...
  2. G

Too much for a DIY'er?

I have a Cast iron soil stack 3" going from the basement to the roof. No turns angles,nothing but a straight stack. 2nd floor has a tub, toilet and sink. 1st has a kitchen sink. Since the bell of the cast iron is so large, builders framed around it. I really need the space this framing takes...
  3. G

Rizers

Hi, new to this site and it looks like you are the people I need to talk with! I have a galvinzed water system 60+ years old. I was thinking of replacing it with cpvc because the flow is almost down to nothing. I have 1/2 inch rizers going to the second floor. Could I use a 3/4 inch rizer to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks