Search results

1. CraigC

Minimum pressure to run a Fleck 700 SXT on a WS and a GAC

Brilliant pragmatic in the field reference, love it! Ahh such common sense. Many Thanks Dittohead
  2. CraigC

Thank you for your kind reply Dittohead and Reach4. It all makes perfect sense now. Dittohead if I may ask one more question: is there any danger to a GAC system if the flow is set a bit on the high side? That is If I estimate the sizing of the DLFC button for the "worst" case (say when the...
  3. CraigC

Hi Reach 4 The source of the water is originally well. It goes through a ph adjustment and air injection tank first. It is then chlorinated and "sits" in the retention tank. From there through the system I described into a 600 gal stainless tank. all tanks including the storage tank are closed...
  4. CraigC

Thank you again Reach 4 I was just reviewing rev F of the service manual you kindly mentioned. I am not the best with these graphs to be sure. Am I correct in interpreting the pressure drop across the valve (+ a little for the tank) would be about 3-4 PSI at 10- 12 GPM? If I may beg your...
  5. CraigC

Sorry for my poor explanation! As you mention they do not happen at the same time. What I was trying to explain was I was unsure which factor was the limiting one on the pressure I could use; either the backwashing of the GAC or ensuring adequate brine draw. Sorry for the confusion.
  6. CraigC

Good Evening all Thank you for reading my question. I would like to run a low pressure system for processing chlorinated/hard water to a storage tank. The system is a 2.5 ft3 GAC with a Fleck 7000 SXT then running through a 70K 2.5 ft3 WS with a Fleck 7000 SXT. My question is how low a pressure...
  7. CraigC

Yet another water quality question

Thank you all who replied to my questions. Dittohead I appreciate your thoughtful reply. When I was scanning White's handbook of chlorination I was mostly confused about where to introduce the acidification step, thank you for the clarification. If I may ask where would you measure for final ph...
  8. CraigC

Yet another water quality question

Good Morning First let me say thank you for the generosity of the forum members here who give so freely of there expertise. If I may beg your indulgence on a water quality issue. Background: Very rural location farm and residence, Well now 5 years old. 50 ft deep 45 gal/min drilled within 500...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks