Search results

1. M

Can this 1/2" copper line be moved?

I can do it!! lol Thanks guys, I'm going to stare at this thing for a little longer and see what I can do. If I don't think I can do it then I'll call a professional. I hate giving up on things but I also know what my limits are. Don't worry I won't burn my house down.
  2. M

Thanks, I will open it up more but not sure how to attack this. The pipe is in between two studs where there is only 2"-3" and the hole where the pipe goes through in the second stud is maybe 1" x 1". Do I have to go pass the second stud where the pipe goes through and make a cut there? Not...
  3. M

Hi all, New member of the forum here with an issue that I'm hoping someone can help me with. I want to replace my vanity in the powder room but I have this pipe that is in the way. I'm wondering if at all is possible to move the pipe that's to the right of the wall few inches to the left...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks