Search results

1. littlehoov

Pex swivel adapter leaking like crazy!

I just used whatever type of washer was in it. These are the fittings i attempted to use: http://www.supplyhouse.com/Cash-Acme-UC532LF-1-2-x-1-2-FNPT-Sharkbite-Swivel-Elbow-Lead-Free I dont really know that the washers can be removed/replaced? But that is what it acted like, that the washer...
  2. littlehoov

Pex swivel adapter leaking like crazy!

Hello all, i am attemtpting to fix a tiny leak in one of the tub connections in my mobile home, so far ive made it exponentially worse. I have pb pipe so i used a pb to pex adapter with no problems, a short piece of pex, and a 90 degree adapter that is supposed to be for sinks, etc. it has a...
  3. littlehoov

Can I use stainless rings on PB conversion coupling?

Yes, thats what i have, the tool that works with the stainless rings. Mine just happens to be marketed and sold under the Sharkbite brand name, its even listed on their website. Ive read a handful a personal experiences where people have done it, and several places online that sell those...
  4. littlehoov

I purchased mine from a privately owned supply place, so it wasnt prepacked with the 2 rings, either that or since i had asked about the stainless rings maybe he didnt grab them. The fittings from supplyhouse.com state it can be used with either, but thats of course not where i purchased...
  5. littlehoov

Hello all, I have what is hopefully a simple question. I am needing to make a couple conversions from PB to Pex, in the past I have used the special Sharkbite fitings for this purpose, but I decided for the price of two of those I could buy a Pex clamp tool and have it forever. I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks