Search results

1. G

PVC transition to Cast Iron

Ok thank you for our help. That helps me understand better.
  2. G

I appreciate your help terry. I'll be sure to get the couplings you mentioned.
  3. G

The two pictures are the current plumbing set up. The new toilet and shower will be extended further left.
  4. G

Well the toilet should be fine as far as venting, when I move the toilet from it's current location in the picture it will be less then 6 feet from the stack. But the shower will be further then the toilet. Roughly 7-8 feet from the stack. So wouldn't I still need to tie a new vent for the...
  5. G

I'm remodeling my bathroom and extending the shower 6 feet further left if the picture and the toilet 3 feet left of it's current location. My idea is to cut just left of the cast iron vent in and between the toilets transition piece and connect with a similar size pvc pipe. And basically extend...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks