Search results

1. T

newbie needs help pumping uphill to house

i have a 50 gallon bladder tank at the well site.
  2. T

the llast post diagram is showing up now thanks
  3. T

the last diagram did not show up, i can not run a float switch wire to the well pump its to far and difficult. i had major task just getting the pipe connected, how about just putting a solenoid valve on the inlet line right at the tank using the float switch? a while back i also say a guy...
  4. T

thanks for the reply have decided to go with the cistern type system as if i have a power outage it will be easier for me to power the house location and not both as the well as its on a different meter. is there a diagram available to help me plumb the cistern system with the float valve...
  5. T

this is what i have got a 1hp submersible pump set in the 4 inch well at about 100 feet i then have 1 inch pvc schedule 40 run 1300/1400 feet with a elevation rise uphill about of about 160/170 feet to my house that i just put in. i ve had to adjust the pressure valve to about 130 psi just to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks