Search results

1. Justin B. Williams

Dedicated Tankless for Commercial D/W

possibly a rihanni RU98i or Rheem RTGH-95 abou the equiv or Navien NPE-210A all with a recrc line installed to assure almost instant hot water at your .93 GPC rating should be able to get >120°
  2. Justin B. Williams

Houseboat er wants to take a hot water shower

if your worried about electrical load .. why not look into a propane fired one pluggs into simple 110V and draws little amps .. plus they may already have propane on board for the stove or furnace .. a navien tankless would be really efficient so a 30 lb cylinder might last a while.. although im...
  3. Justin B. Williams

Tankless gas water heater overflow pipe?

stick with the propane .. much more efficent, although i have never been a fan of electric heating apliances
  4. Justin B. Williams

Can Someone Explain Navien's "ComfortFlow" Technology?

i just went thru the basic entry stuff at my job for these units the "buffer tank" does actually get heated, but not often because of how well its insulated that is what the pump inside of the unit is for and also for a hot water reserc loop in the house .. the comfort flow tech in these units...
  5. Justin B. Williams

Rheem econsense 18 5 gpm question newbie here

Temp thingy what exactly do you mean? there are alot of temp thingys inside of one of these units .. and i belive that most of the input / output temp sensors are replaceable separate from the mainboard of the unit. but i dont have alot of experence with rheem units .. i take it you didnt get it...
  6. Justin B. Williams

Help! Bosch just quits. No error code.

im fairly new to the whole tankless trouble shooting .. but perhaps and bad overheat sensor or waterflow sensor??? the troubleshooting manual doesnt really give you alot of options.. ill ask one of the certified techs we have at work. have you checked the actual output temp at the unit ?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks