Search results

1. H

Handle slips occasionally on new toilet.

I installed an American Standard "non clogging" toilet(the one advertised as flushing a bunch of golf balls) from Home Depot 4 months ago. Every couple days the flush handle just drops down with no resistance and you have to press it a second time to flush it. Not a major deal but very anoying...
  2. H

Can I use flexible supply lines from shuttoffs to shower valve?

Is there any good reason not to use those steel braided flexible fawcet supply lines to run the 30 inches from my shutoff valves up to the shower control valve. The Moen single control shower valve has 1/2 inch male threaded outlets for hot and cold. If I already need threaded connections top...
  3. H

What is the best plumbers epoxy or glue for PVC?

In order to make a very strange but neccessary PVC drain trap arrangement work I must somehow glue an 1 -1/2" PVC male threaded adapter into the female end of a regular 1-1/2" PVC T fitting (meantfor glueing with PVC cement). Its a fairly close fit(though obviously not intended for this )...
  4. H

Is 2 traps in same drain line ok?

I want to tie the plastic drain from a new additional shower into the drain of a bathtub 5 ft. away. The only easily accessable point is at the vertical tailpiece going down into the tub trap. If I have a trap at the shower too will this work?(would it work without the shower trap?) I assume I...
  5. H

Can I use "in wall vent" instead of thru roof for shower?

I've used an in-wall type vent (air valve) for a toilet before instead of venting through the roof. Would it work for a shower? Thanks in advance for your advice.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks