Search results

1. dsc3507

Anyone collect old toilets?

I thought I would throw this out there just to see. I am replacing a 1942 American Standard 1 piece toilet - 10" rough-in. It is in good shape but would need new fill valve and a good power wash would make it like new. It has a good flush. The date under the lid is December 7, 1942. If it was...
  2. dsc3507

New toilet install old plumbing

I am replacing an old toilet in a 1950's home. Cast iron flange in good shape but slightly off level and about 1 1/4 inches below floor level. I have been told many things to do including just double or triple up wax. I got the Oatey set-right extender kit and it looked like a good method and...
  3. dsc3507

Gas line questions

I am installing a standby generator (Generac 20KW) to NG. My run is about 10 feet along a stone wall from the gas meter and then about 2.5 feet out to the gen. This will be 1" pipe just above ground level. In no case will it be buried but it will be exposed. Two questions come up. One is the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks