Search results

1. D

Very low water pressure after replacing kitchen faucet and no hot water in shower

I let the kitchen faucet run without the aerator which helped. Also the flow has impoved on its own today for some reason. The shower was an easy fix once I removed the cartridge to look at it. So everything is fine now. Thanks for the responses.
  2. D

Very low water pressure after replacing kitchen faucet and no hot water in shower

I'll have to get back to you about the valve model, but the aerator is new along with the faucet.
  3. D

I'm wondering if I can get some advice from some more knowledgeable people than myself before having to call a professional. I just replaced a kitchen faucet for a friend which seemed to go well, but two days later there are a couple issues. This is in a mobile home that has one water shut off...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks