Search results

1. bllama

Squeaky acrylic shower pan

best drain fitting for acrylic shower pans? i removed the shower pan last night and found that there probably wasn't enough mud to support the whole pan adequately. Also, there are 1x3 ledger boards to help support/level the pan and lastly, as you mentioned, the subfloor hole was pressing...
  2. bllama

remove & repair the shower pan & drain? thanks for the tip. I can still take the pan up and redo it if necessary as the walls are not yet completely enclosed, but still concerned about removing the drain connection. Do you know of adaptors or drain connections that are appropriate for repairing...
  3. bllama

I installed an acrylic shower pan, which I bedded in some thinset mortar to offer some support. Unfortunately, the pan still gives a little and has a nasty squeaking sound that would drive anyone crazy. I can still access 2 sides of the underside edges of the shower pan so I tried to spray in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks