Search results

1. jenraider72

Plumber coming tomorrow; my late husband used to do ALL these type repairs/remodels..

If you have a chance to look at the finished job pictures...the installation team is here for the dishwasher and the first tech made the second cone and look at the plumbing work because he was surprised to see the soldering done to that waste line and was pointing to the nut below the sink...
  2. jenraider72

Plumber coming tomorrow; my late husband used to do ALL these type repairs/remodels..

Maybe I misspoke above. I thought he sounded unpleasant and worried because of my inexperience having a pro in the home to do work and I read a lot of stories of people having bad experiences with some professionals, as well as others' experiences with pleasant, nice professionals who would...
  3. jenraider72

Home Depot has one for less than $5. but online only. That really will work. I'd like to use the metal waste line tailpiece if possible-that should be ok, yes? Or if plastic is better, I have that too, along with half the other 1 1/2 in pipes along that whole store aisle, but i would need that...
  4. jenraider72

Thanks for answering. Yes, that is exactly it- it is too shallow to make a connection with a different pipe other than the flared one it connects to now. If either way is not wrong, then....I'll take option B and go the quick repair route. Thanks again
  5. jenraider72

Yes, yes...that hits the nail on the head. Where is this magical piece of plumbing? I just saw this and had to reply- I'll look it up, of course. That is exactly what I would need to assemble it myself assuming i could get away with doing it that way-which i don't see why not. The copper water...
  6. jenraider72

UPDATE ***Job is done... First pic is before, rest are after job completed He did it in less than an hour; used the water hose I had and it looks like he put the same p trap and nuts back on but I guess that doesn't matter. Total cost for job which I said I'd pay cash for: $225.00...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks