Search results

1. 2

VFD pump with standard pressure switch?

I went ahead and converted everything over to a pressure tank yesterday. Everything seems to be working great so far. A cheap plumber and me not paying enough attention when we built the house got me the 100# pipe. There won't be a next house, but if there was there are several changes I...
  2. 2

So it looks like I would need the CSV150 and install it before the tank and pressure switch. Is a 2 gallon tank enough? Will it hurt anything to use it without a CSV until one gets here? Also, I have 3/4" black plastic pipe run from the well to the house. It is rated at 100psi. I don't know...
  3. 2

Yep, missed that one completely. That is actually how I have it hooked up temporarily (without the pressure reducing valve) to get us through the night, but the pump is cycling very rapidly. I will go pick up a valve tomorrow morning and get it switched out. Thanks for the help
  4. 2

Eight years ago I installed a 1.5hp Grundfos VFD well pump when we built our house. Should have read the reviews first. The control box went out this evening. Instead of installing a new control box and wondering if I am going to have water every time I turn on a faucet I would like to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks