Search results

1. Don klassen

Pressure relief valve?

Thanks for letting me what this valve is. But now I’m wondering why do you need a thermal expansion relief valve in addition to the Thermal pressure relief valve?
  2. Don klassen

Pressure relief valve?

The pop off valve you’re talking about is actually the vacuum relief valve. On further inspection I found the TPR valve on the side of the tank.
  3. Don klassen

Pressure relief valve?

I’ve figured now It is definitely a shutoff valve with a drain with pex going to house drain but what is the cap at the end for?
  4. Don klassen

Pressure relief valve?

Is this the pressure relief valve on this tank I circled it in yellow? I’ve only seen the prv in the centre of the tank or the side of the tank before . It’s also coming off the cold side. I don’t thing it is the Prv, but what is it and why does it have line running to the house drain?
  5. Don klassen

Pex tubing underground

Thanks Terry so there should be no problem teeing in to the existing line underground and running the pex from the tee, with the crimp fittings.
  6. Don klassen

Pex tubing underground

Hi I have a house in Phoenix Az. I want to run a Pex waterline from the front of the house to the back for the pool water supply. There is a pool waterline at the back right now but it comes from the house. The house is vacant quite often and i would like to be able to shut the house water off...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks