Search results

1. Jaimeinaz

Trouble removing shower/tub trim...see photos

Ok, I used a pipe wrench and it is off. I suppose that would have been the logical next step but I used channel-lock pliers and got nowhere, and didn't understand how much more effective a wrench is. While I was at Ace I recognized the replacement cartridge and the store manager said it is a...
  2. Jaimeinaz

Here is a better image showing the valve body.
  3. Jaimeinaz

The valve is drained, water is off, still can't budge the outer ring. I sprayed vinegar on it earlier as well...WD-40 next?
  4. Jaimeinaz

OK I'm trying that now! Thank you!
  5. Jaimeinaz

I barely have the vocabulary to describe my problem, so please feel free to clue me in...I am attempting to remove the trim from an old shower and I have the handle and the plate off no problem. The chrome "sleeve" won't come off -it is two pieces and the outer part is very stationary, while the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks