Search results

1. L

new kohler rite temp valve leaks

It's all good! I hadn't seated it well enough. The original pluming job had not anchored the housing and it is just floating on the pipe strength. So when you push the valve in the pipes give a bit and it was difficult to get a good set. Tried again and the 6th or was it the eighth try was...
  2. L

Well, I just replaced the guts. These two pieces. No soldering. So I can't imagine I damaged them.
  3. L

Hello all. I am in the process of updating my bath fixtures. They are all about 17 years old and in need of replacing. I am attempting to replace the old shower valve with a kohler rite temp part # GP76851. My problem is after I get it all back together, the shower won't shut off completely...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks