Search results

1. Sir_Drips_Alot

NEED HELP: repairing/replacing pan outlet/connector leak.

"impossible" to reconnect connections like that without "moving": ... good point. 2 people told me. Well, one guy at Reeces, a plumbing store when I spoke to him. Then a plumber friend of mine confirmed it, & said I had all the right stuff to do it myself ...
  2. Sir_Drips_Alot

Could be wrong, but from memory, I'm pretty sure I was instructed to cut the connection tube free from the tube protruding from the wall. Then replace the pan outlet, and use the piece of tube on the left in the 3rd picture as a sleeve, along with some PVC-U Pipe Cement (Blu-Glue) to cover the...
  3. Sir_Drips_Alot

A few weeks ago I tried to fix a slow leak coming from the 'pan outlet' (round rubber gasket thing??), but after moving it, the leak/smell got worse. The hole in the wall is offset to the right of the toilet, so the connector is angled. The toilet's also concreted into the floor, so I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks